If you are injured in an accident, it has never been more important to get the right legal advice from an experienced personal injury lawyer.
Whether your claim arises from a car accident, or an injury at work, or in some other circumstance, you need an experienced lawyer who knows what they are doing – a lawyer who can advise you fully about your rights and who can conduct your case in the event you proceed to make a claim.
An experienced accident lawyer is what you need to put you on the right path.
Superannuation, Income Protection and other insurance entitlements are increasingly a very important basis for providing compensation for people who have been injured or suffer ill health. The making of those claims can be daunting and complex. We can help make that process a lot easier with you and strive to get you the best outcome possible.
Our Free First Interview means that you can get proper advice about your rights, and our No Win – No Fee arrangement means that good claims can be pursued.
At our Free First Interview we will discuss with you matters such:
- Is your claim one that is worth pursuing?
- How do we charge and how much will it cost?
- Is No Win, No Fee appropriate for your case?
- How is your claim assessed?
- Does your claim entitle you to a lump sum payment or periodic payments or both?
- How long will it take to resolve the claim?
And for people in the Southern or Coastal suburbs our Glenelg office will make it even more convenient for you to deal with us.
Our range of services includes:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Injury at Work Claims
- Occupiers Liability (including Slip and Fall)
- Public Liability
- Superannuation, TPD, Death and Income Protection Claims
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Negligence claims